Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tacos

Hey everyone, sorry I've been lagging lately. I've been really busy. So, I found a quick and delicious recipe  from primal-palate.com for those of you who work long hours or can't seem to detach yourself from the barbell. It's one of my favorites. Who doesn't love tacos... c'mon.


Ingredients:



  • 2 T chili powder







  • 1-1/2 T cumin







  • 1-1/2 T paprika







  • 1 T onion powder







  • 1 T garlic powder







  • 2 tsp oregano







  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes






  • Process:
    1. Cook ground turkey on medium until all pink is gone. Drain off most of the juices, and mix in 1 tbsp of the taco seasoning.
    2. Continue to mix seasoning in until uniformly distributed.
    3. Place 1/2 cup of ground turkey on a lettuce leaf, then put on the toppings of your choice. I typically do all the toppings shown at right (onion, avocado, tomato & black olives).
    4. Wrap the lettuce leaf around the meat and eat it!

    No comments: