Friday, June 3, 2011

Avocado Goodness

I found this recipe at everydaypaleo.com. It's perfect considering how many avocados we get in our market orders. A simple and tasty snack. Enjoy!


Avocado Goodness

2-3 avocados, cut in half and the pit removed
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Black pepper to taste

Whisk the dressing ingredients together and fill each avocado half with the dressing, eat the avocado and the dressing with a spoon.  



1 comment:

a seeker said...

Harsh. I eat more back-bacon (ie Canadian) than cured pork belly. I like to eat them with soft-scrambled eggs, by shoveling the eggs onto the slices then folding them into a taco shape. I then stick my fork into it so that the taco shape holds, and then it goes into my mouth whole. It's part of my morning ritual. Canadian bacon is 2/5s of my daily breakfast protein. Does 2/5s qualify as condiment proportions?