Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kitchen Tools

And now... what you've all been waiting for. Our first video tutorial! We decided that since this whole cooking thing is new for MOST of you, our first episode would be a little rundown of all the kitchen items that will make this experience easier. Assassin, being the experienced chef that she is, showcases some of the important kitchen utensils and dishes, while giving a brief description on how to use them.



We hope you enjoy. Remember, this is our first experiment with the camera. Give us some feedback! We'd love to hear about what you guys want to see.

4 comments:

Smidty said...

I want to get a cast iron pan but I have a feeling it will be herd to clean. I heard that you are not supposed to wash it with soap? Can you do a video on how you clean your pan... the bad ass way?

julie g said...

Awesome! Thank you both for doing this! During the last nutrition challenge I discovered that I really enjoy cooking, but I am still a total novice, so this site already helps a lot. With the addition of video you guys are going above and beyond to help those of us who find cooking a bit of a mystery and I just wanted to say thanks!

Caroline said...

Great video! I'm looking forward to the crockpot recipes, especially. Cooking anything new is daunting for me, so thanks for putting this info together for us!

Zachary said...

Awesome video! Although not currently partaking in the challenge I am doing my best to stay Paleo. Just got braces at the ripe age of 24 last week so eating has been difficult the last few days. Looking forward to recipes and crockpot cooking! Thx!